[CQ-Contest] Two Radios - Ha if it were that easy.

Matt--K7BG aa7bg at 3rivers.net
Tue Jan 20 11:00:32 EST 1998

>To the "serious" VHF/UHF contest station owner/operator
>two radios is kind of a joke,  where you usually have a
>seperate radio AND amp for EACH band above 50 mhz.
>
>I run a simple set up - a 6m rig and a 2m/1.25m/70cm rig

>Gee.....HF - that's easy.

Well it ain't exactly the same thing George. Lesse, I think there was only
one VHF contest here in grizzly bear country where I ran the last 100 rate
above 200 Q's on 1.25m. And then that FT5X/T popped through on my second
radio which was tuned to 70cm, that really screwed up my run!

Juss skiddin' Goerge, .......................actually it was a 3B6.

All in gude phun.

Matt--K7BG

--------check out my web-page at: www.qsl.net\k7bg---------

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com