[CQ-Contest] SVGA Replacement Recommendations

John Guida nj1v at phoenix.net
Sat Jan 24 10:40:34 EST 1998

Howdy!

My Gateway Crystal Scan 1572FS SVGA display is about ready to bite
the dust! It's been a pretty good monitor, but I have experienced RFI
that I have never been able to totally eliminate. The interference
points relative to frequencies are far enough apart to allow me to
pretty easily avoid them during contests when I am calling CQ, but
occasionally will be in the way of some weaker signal stations
during S&P.

So...I'm soliciting advice on your experiences for what might be a
relatively "clean" SVGA display I might consider.

Tnx in advance for everyone's help.

John Guida NJ1V
nj1v at phoenix.net

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com