[CQ-Contest] CQ 160 E-mail logs advisory

David L. Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 27 16:25:12 EST 1998

Gang,

I have received about 90 e-mail logs so far.  Please note the following:

1.  Many with more than 200Q's are not including a dup sheet.

2.  Several sent me a .bin file and nothing else.  I need .all/log, .sum,
and .dup.  If you sent a .bin please re-send!!!

3.  If you send more than one copy please indicate which is the official
log.

4.  Please send log to cq160 at contesting.com.

Please check through your log for errors.  You lose 3 contacts for every
error I remove.

My fuzzy robot seems to be working OK, but I do review all messages before
they go out (currently about 50% have been acknowledged).  Please follow any
directions attached.

Dave K4JRB

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com