[CQ-Contest] East coast vs. West coast

Kirk H Pengelly n0kk at juno.com
Thu Jan 29 01:29:02 EST 1998

Watching this debate, I've yet to see anyone say that they would pull up
stakes and move to the upper mid-west (ie: RF's Black hole). Listening to
both coasts run their juicy Q's while we here in this part of the world
sit back and remember our all to short openings. Or, worse yet, have an
auroral disturbance all but shut our paths to europe and asia. Thank
heaven for the LU's!
All in fun! Kirk   n0kk at juno.com
73 and good contesting wherever we live.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com