[RE: [CQ-Contest] State QSO parties]

NEDROG at aol.com NEDROG at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 23:55:12 EDT 1998

I think that to run them all on one weekend or even 2 per weekend is not fair
to each other. I think that it might be better to run 2 per week as we now
have 50 states and 26 weeks, leaving 1 week free.  Run them in the evening
hours say Monday & Tuesday, and Thursday & Friday from 2100z to 0400z.  Those
who can work them will and those that can't wont.  Save the weekends for the
big contests.  This might promote more activity on some of the bands that
don't get usedas much.

I am probably going to get flamed for my comments, but it is just a
suggestion.  If someone has a better idea, put it up here.

my $0.02 worth

73
de Howard W3CQH

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com