[CQ-Contest] S&Pers' Exchanges

Jeff Tucker jefft at wciatl.com
Thu Jul 16 15:25:44 EDT 1998

Hi, Art. I'd be interested in knowing where that is. I haven't been
doing that.

47CFR97.115 Third party communications states that you must
send the other stations callsign at the end of an exchange of
third party traffic with an international station. But, I never send
third party traffic.

47CFR97.117 International communications and
47CFR97.119 Station identification make no special identification
requirements when engaged with an international station. Paragraph
119 only requires that you send your own callsign.

Have I missed something?

73
Jeff N9HZQ

p.s. I was excited to see that all of 47CFR97, aka Part 97 is online
and can be downloaded at http://www.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Engineering_Technology/Documents/cfr/oct1997/47cfr97.pdf