VAST:[CQ-Contest] INNOVATIVE IDEA??

Klimoff Timo timo.klimoff at ktm.vn.fi
Fri Jul 31 11:09:31 EDT 1998

James Neiger:

>All QSO's in your country  :  ZERO POINTS
>
>All QSO's outside your country  :  THREE POINTS

A great idea! I agree... It makes more sense to that dilemma that a
guy who works the most mults and qsos is not always a winner. And as
in JY7Z it is very important to get more exotic multipliers from Asia.
There is a lot of good QTHs which have suffered because they get only
1 pt for JA qso (VS6, 9V1 etc)...

73 , Timo OH1NOA

from Alaska of Europe
                Timo Klimoff

Email:          timo.klimoff at ktm.vn.fi
or              oh1noa at qsl.net
WWW-homepage:   http://www.qsl.net/oh1noa
"Don't trust a man wearing a better suit than yours"

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com