[CQ-Contest] What to build in a new shack???

Kevin Bier, K7VI bier at teleport.com
Mon Mar 2 15:16:20 EST 1998

I did good with 115 and 220V in our new house but forgot to put in access
for grounding and cabling.  Don't forget the holes/access plates for rotor
cabling, coax and ground wire/straps.

I'm going to be adding a coax relay to keep coax clutter down.  Also going
to add a shelf or two above the rigs for amps and power supplies.

I've always liked the big sheet of glass/plexiglass on the table top to
keep import handy reference stuff under.

We added a switch panel to power some of the circuits in the house in the
event of power failure.  Something to consider.  Cost around $600 to have
it done.

Have fun!

73 Kevin K7VI
Hockinson, WA