[CQ-Contest] arrl dx phone

Steve Lufcy km0l at tfs.net
Tue Mar 3 18:43:32 EST 1998

Hi Mike-
Let me wish you guys good luck in the contest.
In a multi-op catagory there is no assisted or unassisted. Run packet all
weekend- it will add to the fun without changing your catagory.
>From your description, you guys will be a "true" Multi-op Single
transmitter class. This fine! You can operate the full time, etc.
Unfortunately, there is no power catagory in a multi-op- high power, low
power are in same catagory- Multi-op.
We will be doing a similar operation from my station here in KC. I am
helping my young friend Robert, KB0RTH, with code so he can upgrade to
General from his current no-code tech, so he , I, and hopefully 8 year old
extra, KB0VVT es her dad KG0US will do a multi-op from here with our new
club call K0GQ. During our breaks in code practice, of course!
Hope we hear you guys on the bands.
73 de KM0L Steve in KC

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com