[CQ-Contest] Log /QRP ?

James P. Cassidy 107770.3462 at compuserve.com
Wed Mar 4 01:34:19 EST 1998

At W7RM we were surprised at how many power 005 stations we had call
especially JAs.
It does consume a lot of time and wasted keystrokes to log the /QRP.  As
someone else said, if we hear you we will work you. And by the time I got
to the /QRP the call was already to go into the log anyway.  And personally
I did not log the call as /QRP.  I did notice that some of the other
operators were.
Doe anyone know what the contest log checkers position is on the situation?
 If I recall most rules say log the call received, wouldn't that incluse
the /QRP even if it wasn't part of a legally needed callsign?
73 Jim KI7Y

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com