[CQ-Contest] farewell to the reflector

Bruce Lallathin aa8u at modempool.com
Wed Mar 4 19:21:55 EST 1998

At 02:49 PM 3/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>After all the great technical information I've received and have tried to
>pass along on this reflector, I must sadly make this my last message
>on the net.

============================
Gee Whiz John, and believe me I mean you no disrespect, maybe it is time
for you to find an Iternet Service Provider of your own. Mine only charges
me $15/mo for unlimited access to the net and email. I should think it
fairly easy for you to secure a similar service. Then, you wouldn't have to
leave us.

Lets face it, our employers are not there to provide for our email needs.
Gotta keep our priorities straight don't you see.  hi  Not to belabor the
point John, but if it is worth having it is also worth paying for.

Best of luck to you in your quest.

73,
Bruce    (AA8U)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com