[CQ-Contest] 9M0C & ARRL Contest

Randy Thompson RThompson at factorysoft.com
Sun Mar 8 12:37:56 EST 1998

A DXpedition certainly has the right to operate any way that they want.
I will never argue against that. However, with the stated goal of making
as many QSOs as possible (you made a reference to 4th highest DXpedition
QSO total ever!) why not work the W6 and give a power?  A QSO is a QSO!
Then work some other guys.  Just because they are in a contest does not
make them less valuable QSOs to either side.

Randy, K5ZD

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com