[CQ-Contest] cqww log checking

jtolbert jtolbert at gremlan.org
Sat Mar 14 17:19:04 EST 1998

This is really cool !! Anyone that sent their CQWW log via e-mail can
access it and see what mistakes if any have been made.
I made a few.... a few dx stations logged my as WW2S...but what concerns me
most is the 2 mults I lost from the US stations worked
on 80m for zone 5 and 15m zone 3...I only worked one station each from US
for the zone mults and it seems as though some stations
work you but dont log it....any else experience this???   BTW congrats to
the CQWW log checkers...this is how a contest should be checked...now if we
could only check the packet cheaters....73 Jamie WW3S

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com