[CQ-Contest] cqww log checking

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Sat Mar 14 21:43:17 EST 1998

This was also my experience -- a well known contester didn't bother to log
our QSO on 20m that I made for a zone mult. At the time he was CQing
without response, and I know it was a real QSO.

At least with the CQWW log checking we get to find out who these guys
really are, rather than just wondering why our scores were reduced.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)

but what concerns me

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com