[CQ-Contest] UBN log checking action

KWIDELITZ at delphi.com KWIDELITZ at delphi.com
Tue Mar 17 16:10:55 EST 1998

The UBN report is terrific!

However, I notice that according to the FAQ, U-calls that are obvious typos
are removed with no penalty, but B calls that are obvious typos are removed
with penalty. That doesn't make sense.

It will be interesting to pull out my tapes and listen to some of my
mistakes now that they have been clearly identified. I also noticed two
instances in which the QSO was logged on the wrong band and am guessing
the two radio computer interface was subjected to operator abuse

73. Ken, K6LA - Ken Six Los Angeles, KWIDELITZ at DELPHI.COM
                ex-AB6FO

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com