[CQ-Contest] K7FR UBN thoughts

Steve Maki steve at oakcom.com
Wed Mar 18 00:08:58 EST 1998

#2 penalizes many-zone countries (us!), but makes the most sense,
IMO.  If a change must be made, that is.

But somehow I think that these discussions will have the necessary
effect without having to make rule changes.

I admit I've often not logged a stateside qso; it's usually been a
snap judgement that the station not logged was just not aware that
it was a dx contest and not likely to send in a log anyway.

In years past, I often didn't log dupes either.  Recent discussions
have certainly changed my thinking on both of those issues.

In the future, all qso's will be logged here.

--
Steve Maki K8LX
steve at oakcom.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com