[CQ-Contest] 1BN/UBN...confused!

J.P. Kleinhaus w2xx at cloud9.net
Wed Mar 18 11:34:02 EST 1998

OK, so I'm perusing the neat work of the CQWW committee and find
myself notably confused about something.

In one place of the report FAQ, it states that you can compare
your UBN rates to the averages of the top-10 in your entry category.
At the same time, there is no UBN percentage listed anywhere in
my summary.  There is UB and 1BN, but no UBN.  Am I right in assuming
that "1BN" is the same as "UBN?"  If that is the case, why not write
that somewhere, anywhere, or is it a basic enough assumption that
I am the only one who doesn't "get it?"

73, J.P. W2XX
J.P. Kleinhaus, W2XX  (fdba AA2DU)
E-mail:  w2xx at cloud9.net

As we say in the software business:  "You are hosed."

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com