[CQ-Contest] DF4SA 1997 CQWW CW UBN report and questions

Yuri N. Onipko jerry at ut4uz.kar.net
Fri Mar 20 20:20:31 EST 1998

DF4SA wrote:

>>From looking at my UBN report I find that my main problem is not-in-log. Most
>of those not-in-log QSOs will hopefully not be removed because there is nearly
>always a one-off-suggestion in the log like df4ha or df4ia (most common
>errors).
>Can anybody with more experience tell me if this is normal on CW (I have not

I was in trance after reading my UBN file and seeing how many guys logged me
as UT5UZ, UT4AZ, UT4UG, YT4UZ, UT4Z (and even 9T4UZ!!!) and mixed me up with
UT3UZ etc. so I was even thinking of changing my call. :-)
But after looking at yours with so many DF4IAs and DF4HAs I understood how
lucky I am. :-))

73,   UT4UZ

P.S.  Will be EM4U (Echo Mike Four Uniform) in CQ WPX.
      Yes, you can trust your ears!!!

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com