[CQ-Contest] Major Changes to Field Day Rules

Steve Lufcy km0l at tfs.net
Sat Mar 21 10:56:06 EST 1998

Question-
Is this copied correct? I hope they mean class 1A (instead of 2a) and above
can operate uhf/vhf without changing their basic class.  If class 1a cannot
operate uhf/vhf, we will end up having to change class to 2a and be
compared to operations operating 2 hf stations and a uhf/vhf, while we are
running just 1 hf station. Otherwise we will have to take the uhf/vhf
station off the air, and knock out all the tech's and no-code's from the
competition. I don't believe that is what ARRL has in mind.
73 de KM0L Steve in KC, K0GQ class 1a MO

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com