[CQ-Contest] log conversion routine

henry gillow-wiles henry at rio.com
Mon Mar 30 16:55:43 EST 1998

I help manage about 40 stations. We have a few that are very acitve and the
operators send us their logs in a variety of formats.
I remember a thread concerning a program that will convert from one format
to another. If the person that wrote this program reads this message,
please contact me at henry at rio.com

We are also looking for a Win95 based logging program that will handle lots
of different logs.
ProLog was very kind to us, but his great program is dos based and the
person leading the team wants to work in a point and click environment.

Please think of us if anything comes to mind.

Thanks, Henry
Henry KB7RTA
henry at rio.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com