[CQ-Contest] Re: [TowerTalk] 4-Square Owners & Experts "& resonant trees..."

Mike McCarthy, W1NR w1nr at eecorp.com
Fri May 8 12:32:02 EDT 1998

I agree with Bill with the exception of the 150'+ height.
At W1BK, we run a remote tuned (Heathkit remote tuner)
inverted V at 110' and have heard more than once from
"big guns" running 4 squares that we were "beating them
into the pile-ups" into Europe, Africa and Pacific.

Mike, W1NR

--
**************** Give Every Man His Dew **************
Michael A. McCarthy, President