[CQ-Contest] Re: Was: Florida Spin; Now: California Spin

Trey Garlough trey at kkn.net
Tue May 12 22:25:10 EDT 1998

> With solely self motivated ends solely in mind I encourage anyone with any
> ideas on a different way to delineate club territory to chime in...

I propose that clubs in the medium and unlimited categories be allowed
to define their club territory as including any and all members that
are located within the same state as the club's address of record.
This would completely remove all the vagueries associated with 175
mile radiuses and so forth.

--Trey, N5KO (formerly of Texas, now of California)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com