[CQ-Contest] RE: Packet Usage By Single-ops, and logs to document packet activity

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at ij.net
Thu May 21 18:55:04 EDT 1998

Excuse my ignorance on this topic, but I did not know there was a "file" or
log of packet activity available...I gather that on somebody's hard drive
there might be a "log" of what was spotted during a given date/time
frame???????

I would be very interested in seeing a copy of the spots from the DX
clusters as posted during the time frame that the Florida QSO Party was
held on - April 25/26.  This would be very useful to us in our log checking
procedures.

If you are a "sys-op"     [is that the right person?]      who has such
files and would be willing to copy them we will be happy to offset your
costs associated with doing this.

Thanks in advance

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com