[CQ-Contest] WPX High-Claimed scores ??!!

Pedro Pedroso l38217 at alfa.ist.utl.pt
Wed Nov 4 10:24:04 EST 1998

	Hello !
	The deadline for the log entries of the WPX SSB and CW contests
	has already ended. Why does it take so long to publish the
	High-Claimed scores ?
	If anyone knows about any web site where they might be accessible
	please send me an e-mail. I've already seen the WPX site and
	they are not there ! (wonder why ??!!)

				73

 | Pedro Pedroso                        |                            |
 | l38217 at alfa.ist.utl.pt               |  CT1ELP                    |
 | Eng. Electrotecnica e Computadores   |  Founder member of GPDX    |
 | (Telecomunicacoes e electronica)     |  ct1elp at amsat.org          |
 | Address: P.O.Box 116 , 2806 Almada Codex , PORTUGAL               |

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com