[CQ-Contest] Long Play Recorders

R. Dean Straw n6bv at arrl.org
Wed Nov 4 14:07:47 EST 1998

Tom:

Actually, the idea was to record the audio to play back for an audience at
Dayton, or wherever else the 6Y guys give a talk at a local ham club. Not
every ham has been at the receiving end of monstrous pileups encountered
during a DXpedition and many would get a kick listening to the chaos.

Don't you think you people are getting just a little paranoid? I think maybe
you owe Kenny, K2KW, an apology.

73, Dean, N6BV

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com