[CQ-Contest] NCJ CTT&T topic

Gary Sutcliffe garys at nconnect.net
Fri Nov 6 06:29:04 EST 1998

Hi gang!

This issue's topic for the Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques column in the
NCJ is about no tower contesting.  Please send me your comments directly to
me by November 12. Be sure that your call sign is included. Thanks again
for all  your assistance over the years on my column!

No Tower Contesting

As more and more communities make putting up a tower impossible,
contesters need to find other antennas and methods of contesting.  What
kind of antennas do you use that don't require a tower?  What contests and
what categories do you enter?  Can such a station be competitive?

73 - Gary

Gary Sutcliffe, W9XT          Unified Microsystems
garys at nconnect.net            PO Box 133
http://www.QTH.com/w9xt       Slinger, WI 53086

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com