[CQ-Contest] 7002Khz VVVV

T A RUSSELL n4kg at juno.com
Wed Nov 11 21:14:02 EST 1998

That beacon has been there since the beginning of time.
You can also hear it short path around 0200Z.  If you look at the sunrise
and sunset lines, they crossover SE UL7.
According to W3LPL,  some Russian told him it is located
outside of Tashkent in the former UI8.

During very high sunspots, you can sometimes hear the third
harmonic on 21006 around 0200 or so.

de  Tom  N4KG

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 07:15:27 -0500 (EST) Bill Fisher - W4AN
<w4an at contesting.com> writes:

>Every morning for the past month or more I have been spending my time
>on
>40 meters listening to and working the LP.  Every morning that the LP
>is
>in good shape, the VVVV's being sent on 7002Khz are very loud.  Does
>anyone know where these signals originate?
>
>73
>
>Bill - W4AN - K4AAA
>

>--
>CQ-Contest on WWW:        http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/
>Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com