[CQ-Contest] CQWW rules doubt

Jesus Ranz Abad jranz at anaya.es
Tue Oct 27 18:52:06 EST 1998

Hi! All

Reading the III rule in the CQWW contest rules I found some questions
that I dont understand clearly.
The rule say literally :

" Transmitters and receivers must be located within a 500 meter diameter
circle or within the
property limits of the station licensee's address, whichever is greater.
"

Our contest group belong to a University Radio Club installed in one of
the commune builds in the Campus University. All the campus are property
of  the same owner, the Alcala University, and the radio club it is the
" University of Alcala Radioclub" that also belong the Alcala
University.

In our license figure as the address the following ...

	"Alcala University Radio Club"
	  Telecomunication Engineering Build
	  University Campus

Inside the campus there are NOT street names, the address of all the
campus it is the same, the difference it is the building name.

In resume. The Radio Club belong to the University and the campus also
with only one postal address (with out streets identifications) , so the
question is:

Should be possible to install a multi-multi setup using different
building in our campus ( at more than 500 meters ) with out infringe the
rule III ?

We have been discussing about it all week end !!

We will thanks any comment about

Thanks in advance

Best regards

* Jesus Ranz Abad                           GRUPO ANAYA, S.A.*
* mailto:Jranz at anaya.es	                 http://www.anaya.es *
* C/ Juan Ignacio Luca de Tena,15      Tel:    +34 1 3938839 *
* 28027 Madrid (Spain)                 Fax:    +34 1 7426631 *

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com