[CQ-Contest] CQWW Phone 1998

Hans Brakob k0hb at juno.com
Tue Oct 27 15:12:55 EST 1998

Dennis Green writes:

> And am I correct in saying that very often Africa south of the Sahara
> does not get an antenna turned towards it - that is what I experience.

Hi Dennis (Here in Minnesota we have a "Dennis Green" who is head
coach of the Viking football club -- who have won last 11 games
with no losses!  Go Vikings!)

This past weekend CQWW, I think you were victim of one-way skip
condx, especially on 10 meters.  Several African ZS, V5, C5, etc CQ'd
in my face on 10, but other parts of world (EU, Asia, VK/ZL, etc.)
were easy to work, even though the received sigs were weaker.

73, Hans, K0HB

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com