[CQ-Contest] Voice Keyer Choices?

Randy Thompson RThompson at factorysoft.com
Thu Oct 29 14:45:42 EST 1998

Yes, the WriteLog contesting software does this quite well.  It also
supports wiring the left channel from the sound card to radio 1 and the
right channel to radio 2.  Then as you switch between the two logging
windows, it automatically routes your recordings and mic (which is plugged
into the sound card mic input) to the proper radio.  Let's see a DVP do
that!

More info at http://www.contesting.com/writelog.

Randy, K5ZD

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com