[CQ-Contest] Update on the 10 Meter Logs Received List

Henderson, Dan N1ND dhenderson at arrl.org
Mon Apr 19 17:00:13 EDT 1999

The updated list of 10 Meter Logs Received can be found at:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/claimed/rep20534caa.html

We located a group of logs which had been saved to the server, but  had not
been added to the database.  This has been corrected and is reflected in the
updated list.

We also were able to locate several logs which were sent but ended up
somewhere in cyberspace.  They were located on the back-up server.  This was
made much easier to do because the senders used the correct Subject line on
their entry.  We are still working on recovering about 10 logs which we have
confirmations for but have not surfaced in the file search.  These will be
added to the database when they are recovered.

If you have any questions regarding your 10 Meter Log, please contact me at
n1nd at arrl.org

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
Contest Branch Manager, ARRL