[CQ-Contest] One More WPX Question

Jon Ogden jono at enteract.com
Wed Apr 21 23:15:14 EDT 1999

OK folks,

Thanks for all the answers to my previous WPX rules post.  I have one
more for you:

My very last contact was a guy who signed as WH6L/5.  According to the
rules, a WH6 station operating on the mainland must sign with a valid
prefix identifier such as W5,K5, etc.  I don't think this guy was very
serious as I was his 4th QSO.

So how do I score this guy?  If I use report it as W5 I get no multiplier
benefit.  If I report it as a WH5 (which my program did) I get a
multiplier.  When you have nearly 740 mults, it makes a big deal!

I want to honestly and accurately report my scores, so what gives?  What
do I go with?

73,

Jon
KE9NA