[CQ-Contest] Sctns, abrviatns, et al

v31jp at logical123.net v31jp at logical123.net
Wed Apr 28 22:00:35 EDT 1999

Well said, Tim.

What I have learned from the discussion is that we need
to fix our errors that have been displayed.

Learn your sections.
Learn the correct way to input them.
Execute properly the above acquired knowledge.

TR will interpete your input and input to the log,
the correct section ID. You can program it to not
do so.

Lesson, learn more about your software.

It all points back to how we, the operators, can improve
our skills.

Thanks, Tim.

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly