[CQ-Contest] RE: 3 QSO Penalty (long)

AD6E at aol.com AD6E at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 14:57:35 EDT 1999

I like this idea of progressive penalties!  Implementing it should be fairly
easy in the log checking software.

To be fair to the rather large number of little logs, I would increase the
penalties based on number of QSOs rather than percentage. I think heavy
penalties are more appropriate on big logs. I really don't want to do
anything to discourage the first time contester with 100 QSOs and a
moderately high error rate.

73, AL  AD6E

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com