[CQ-Contest] Honduras Contest this weekend

Fred Laun K3ZO aalaun at ibm.net
Wed Aug 18 23:15:56 EDT 1999

I don't believe I have seen anything about this contest on here, so here is
the info:

RADIO CLUB DE HONDURAS
41st ANNIVERSARY CONTEST

Date: Sunday 22 August 1999
Time: 12:00 UTC to 24:00 UTC
BAND: 40 meters.
MODE: SSB only
Exchange: Signal report plus serial number starting with 001.
Points: QSOs with HR2RCH       20 Points
        QSOs with HR2 or HR5   10 Points
        QSOs with other stations  5 Points

Multipliers: Call areas in each country worked.

Logs before the end of September to

DIRECTOR DE CONCURSO
RADIO CLUB DE HONDURAS
APARTADO POSTAL 273
SAN PEDRO SULA, HONDURAS

or via e-mail to:
radioclub at globalnet.hn

HERNÁN ACOSTA G. HR2HAG
Contest Director.

Please don't ask any questions of me; that's all the info I have.

73, Fred, K3ZO

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com