[CQ-Contest] If they must....

Bruce Lallathin aa8u at modempool.com
Tue Aug 24 18:58:24 EDT 1999

At 02:43 PM 8/24/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Any fixed data exchange is of no value past year number one. As the
>information will be stored in the database of the program. e.g. SS info
>stored in the program database.

Ohhh..ok yea. I see your point.

>Grid squares would have less value than a random 4 digit letter number
>combination.

I could live with the random number stuff..anything but the stupid 5n(n) or is
is en(n). Serial numbers are fine with me too. In fact, I'm not adverse to
change.

It will be interesting to see what they do come up with and I wonder if
anything we say here will have any influence. Somehow I doubt it.

73,
Bruce
AA8U

If it ain't broke, IT'S EASIER TO FIX..... :')

--=====================_13005928==_.ALT

&gt;Any fixed data exchange is of no value past year number one. As
the<br>
&gt;information will be stored in the database of the program. e.g. SS
info<br>
&gt;stored in the program database.<br>
Ohhh..ok yea. I see your point. <br>
&gt;Grid squares would have less value than a random 4 digit letter
number<br>
&gt;combination. <br>
I could live with the random number stuff..anything but the stupid 5n(n)
or is is en(n). Serial numbers are fine with me too. In fact, I'm not
adverse to change. <br>
It will be interesting to see what they do come up with and I wonder if
anything we say here will have any influence. Somehow I doubt it.<br>
73,<br>
Bruce<br>
AA8U<br>
If it ain't broke, IT'S EASIER TO FIX..... :')<br>

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com