[CQ-Contest] TESLA CUP rules

K3BU at aol.com K3BU at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 11:43:12 EDT 1999

Some comments are starting to come in, thank you very much for the input.
I have done some more thinking while sleeping and the newest updated version
of rules has inlcusion of serial number in the exchange (can be dropped if it
is slowing down the contest later) and changed the order in exchange to:
FN20 HA 001
Also added disqualification clause for "them cheaters".
Again, we are looking for Country Directors on the Contest Committee. They
should be experienced contesters and willing to interface with your local ham
organization and press. They would help with publicity in their country, and
participate in the decisions of the Conetst Committee.
More changes coming up, I will dress up the page as we go along and have
departments to list directors, comments, etc.

Please check the updated version at:

http://members.aol.com/k3bu/TeslaCup.htm

Keep thinking!

73 Yuri, K3BU