[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest changes SANITY CHECK!

J.P. Kleinhaus w2xx at cloud9.net
Sat Aug 28 00:32:52 EDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Natan Huffman <force12e at lightlink.com>
To: cq-contest at contesting.com <cq-contest at contesting.com>
Date: Thursday, August 26, 1999 20:10
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest changes

>Does anyone know exactly who came up with the proposed changes to the =
>ARRL DX Contest?  CAC, HQ???

HOLD IT!!!!!

There are NO "proposed changes" to the ARRL DX contest.

What DOES exist is a study item for the CAC to examine POSSIBLE
changes in order to make it easier to crosscheck logs for accuracy.

Do I think this is necessary? No.  I don't believe that the contest,
or contest exchange, should be buggered to make log checking easier.
But please, don't make it seem as though any official change has been
proposed as that just isn't true.

73, J.P. W2XX

Vice Director, ARRL Hudson Division

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com