[CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX CONTEST TEAMS

James Neiger jneiger at xtised.com
Mon Aug 30 08:25:32 EDT 1999

ATTENTION ALL INTERESTED CQ WW DX CONTEST - SINGLE OPS

Once again, NEIGER'S TIGERS is forming multiple Teams for the upcoming
CQ WW DX Contest, both SSB and CW.  Just when you thought it safe to
return to the jungle......

Please communicate your interest to the undersigned.  Tell me the
mode(s) and whether you will be all band or single band.

Last year CQ WW SSB, we placed 3 teams in the Top Ten, plus a new all
time SSB Team Record.  Let's see what we can do this year.

For me, this year I'll be returning to ZD8Z for SSB, 10 meters only, and
then to Brazil for CW, also 10 meters only from ZX5J.

                     Vy 73

                         Jim Neiger
                         N6TJ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com