[CQ-Contest] New home of CT software on the web

Jim Reisert jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Aug 30 16:18:00 EDT 1999

The CT home page on the web has moved to:

	http://www.k1ea.com

Please update your bookmark files.  The old site has a pointer to this
site, but doesn't automatically take you there.

This new site should be a little easier to use.  Registered users can click
on the link at the top of any page in order to go to the registered user's
download page.

Please send me any comments about the site, good or bad.  There is still
some work to be done, but I wanted to get the pointer out there.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>
http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net