[CQ-Contest] NCJ CDROM Collection

W1HIJCW at aol.com W1HIJCW at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 23:45:31 EST 1999

Hi all,

I got my copy of the CDROM collection of NCJ the other day. It covers from
1973 (V1, #1) through 1998. It's a monochrome scanning of the actual pages,
covers included, from all the issues for those years. Not the greatest index
in the work (apparently author and title of articles only), but coupled with
the printed index that was published in the Jan/Feb 1997 issue, it is a great
resource.

Makes for great browsing too --- now if I could only find a real light lap
top that would sit on my chest comfortably while I'm in bed ----

Available from ARRL. Mine took about a week from phone order time.

Cheers/Merry Xmas/H2K,

Bill
W1HIJ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com