[CQ-Contest] N4BP 160 Apology

Bob Patten n4bp at bc.seflin.org
Tue Dec 7 03:42:55 EST 1999

When I posted my score to 3830, I made a stupid comment about the lack of
Q's west of the MS.  Of course, my brain was damaged at the point from
banging my head against the wall for two nights by running QRP.  I
actually worked quite a few stations west of the MS, most notably in the
Texas sections.  So if you have me in your log, please don't take out
what you may have been lead to believe was a bad QSO.  :-)

And my thanks to all who dug my puny signal out of the mud.  There are
some mighty good contesters with excellent ears out there!

I was using the new Elecraft K2 kit with the 160M and separate RX ant
option installed.  Too bad my separate hardline loop wasn't hearing any
better than the inverted vee...

	   73,
				   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp at bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com