[CQ-Contest] Stew Rules

Bruce Lallathin aa8u at modempool.com
Sun Dec 12 21:24:53 EST 1999

I read the rules for the Stew Perry contest as posted on web.jzap.com  What
I don't understand is, how many off times are allowed at what duration
minimum. Once I start to operate, do I have to stay on for a maximum of 14
hours with no off time allowed? The rules aren't clear on this....to me anyway.

I worked a dozen Europeans the night before the ARRL 160 contest using
about 5 watts so I think I'll enter the Stew Perry event QRP and see how I
do. I worked a bunch of QRP stations in SS and the ARRL 160 contest. I am
tempted to try it from here and see how it goes.

73,
Bruce

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com