[CQ-Contest] re: 10 Meter Contest Rule Violations

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Thu Dec 16 10:54:22 EST 1999

Hans - K0HB writes:

> Whoa, Pilgrim!  A rule is a rule.

But I think we all need to understand the rule.
It is clear from the posts I have seen over the last
few days not everyone is clear on the the ARRL's intent
seems to be - to be honest I am not sure either but I can
offer up some help.  N1ND made a post on this subject last
year at about this same time.

You can find it here:

http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/9812/0146.html

Also - if you really like this thread you can read more posts
on this subjext that were made in December of 1998 - I am sure not
for the first time and clearly not for the last time.

Just check out this page:

http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/9812/

Have fun.

--

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Johnson City, TX             It's cuttin' through the air.... "

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com