[CQ-Contest] Rufz new version 3.1 is now available

Tack Kumagai je1cka at nal.go.jp
Tue Feb 23 11:35:36 EST 1999

I forgot to announce this-

Rufz(CW callsign listening program) version 3.1 has been released at Janualy 02,
1999. I've mirrored Rufz home page every week at
<http://jzap.com/je1cka/rufz-mirror>
however the link to the v3.1 files were broken and I noticed this today.
I put Rufz v3.1 files and you'll be able to download the files from above
mirrored link and ofcourse original home page at
<http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedtr.htm>

If you have any difficulty to download from those WebPages, you can get the
Zipped and Uuencoded file from the info-server at
mailto: info-contest at ne.nal.go.jp
with the following message in the body
#get index
#get rufz31.uu