[CQ-Contest] SS-LOG Super-Check

LU5CW Ernesto Grueneberg lu5cw at geocities.com
Mon Feb 8 20:52:39 EST 1999

OK, let´s say this is a sending error, I guess you have almost the same
amount of this kind of error as anybody else. So, there´s no point in your
worry.

73
Ernesto Grueneberg - LU5CW (ex LU2BRG & LU6BEG)
< mailto:lu5cw at geocities.com>
LU5CW homepage < http://pagina.de/lu5cw>
LT1F homepage: <http://badpower.com.ar>

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com