[CQ-Contest] Young Contesters (was Aging Ranks)

Bob ai7b at teleport.com
Wed Jun 2 19:06:37 EDT 1999

congrats to u david and welcome to the world of radio
sporting.......i was 15 when i first started and 47 years
later still having a ball!!    if you everwant a seat at my stn
in central oregon just let me know......my stn mebbe not
quite as good as rush's but its pretty close......

73 de bob  w7gg, ai7b, ww7or