[CQ-Contest] Delayed CQ Certificates & Plaques

Greg Gobleman k9zm at frontiernet.net
Tue Mar 2 19:52:53 EST 1999

I have seen several mentions of stations not receiving certificates or
plaques which they have earned in CQ contests over the last couple of
contest seasons.  There was a message here on this reflector where someone
had asked for help in getting these out.  I searched back thru the archives
and cannot locate it and I must have received some local QRM from the XYL
when I read the message, as I have deleted it.  It was recent.  Would the
person that mentioned needing some help or assistance with getting these
awards out be so kind as to let us know what is needed.  Does the award fund
need help, is it a matter of printing and mailing? Is this something we can
do on the computer?  I saw no one else acknowledge this request on the
reflector, so perhaps those that can help may have missed it.

73
Greg K9ZM

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com