[CQ-Contest] TNX, & 73, VY1JA

J. Allen j.allen at yec.yk.ca
Wed Mar 3 17:01:57 EST 1999

Contesters,

I think that most of you are aware that I am going QRT.  The first of my
equipment has left and the remainder should be going out between now and
Monday afternoon.

Contrary to rumor, my going QRT  has nothing to do with anything any
contester has done in any way.

I wanted to say thanks for the fun we had together over the last 9 years.
I appreciate the support I was given in making VY1JA into the reasonable
likeness of a contest station, and in helping me to become a reasonable
contest operator.

There were times that drove me wild, and times that brought pleasure and
peace, but all ended with a spirit of comradery with a great group of
people.  I hope that you will remember my time with you with a smile.

Keep the rate up.

J.

j.allen at yec.yk.ca

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com