[CQ-Contest] SS checking..

Sean Warner K0XQ k0xq at amsat.org
Sun Mar 7 15:09:12 EST 1999

Milt Jensen, N5IA wrote:

> Does this mean that every unique is to be DQed?  Or does it mean that you
> have to identify the unique(s) in a listing on your Summary Sheet?

If I read it right, a call has to show up in at least 4 logs or it gets
bounced out.

Even though team KT0R got beat up pretty bad by the new log checking
software,  I think we all agree that it is a good idea. Part of the mystique
of SS is that big ol' long exchange; checking the logs more accurately will
reward the accurate operator(s). Nice to see that the emphasis placed on the
skill of the operator(s), makes SS not just an amp/tower contest.

73 de K0XQ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com